Powerturn F Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Closing force of EN4-7 with variable adjustment
- Opening and closing speed can be individually adjusted
- Mechanical latching action when operated without current, and electrical latching action in regular operation, which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Low-energy function opens and closes the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety requirements
- Vestibule function controls the opening and closing of two consecutive doors (interlocking door system)
- Obstacle detection detects obstacles through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive components following light manual pressure on the door leaf
- Drive can be used with roller guide rail or link arm
- Servo function for motorized support when manually opening the door
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors
- Fire and smoke protection doors
- Right and left single leaf single-action doors
- Single-action doors up to 1600 mm leaf width or 600 kg weight
- Minimum leaf width 800 mm
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Door leaf installation and transom installation
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn swing door drive also opens large heavy doors such as fire protection doors effortlessly in any situation. This is made possible by the unique smart swing feature that also meets the demands of so-called inclusion.
Our strongest drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn automatic swing door drives opens even large, heavy doors with a leaf weight up to 600 kilograms reliably and safely. The GEZE swing door drive is also the perfect solution for fire protection doors.
Installation freedom - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE assembly system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces storage, but also facilitates the assembly process for installation companies.
Assembly video of the swing door drive GEZE Powerturn mechanism for integrated closing sequence control
The Powerturn swing door drive with integrated closing sequence control is ideal for double leaf fire protection doors and for emergency exit door
Assembly video GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive
The Powerturn swing door drive is characterised by its flexible ease of installation. It makes it possible to realise different types of installation with only one drive variant.
Assembly video GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide rail
With the GEZE sensor roller guide rail for the Powerturn swing door drive, mounting is also possible on very narrow door profiles.
|Reveal depth (max.)*||300 mm|
|Door opening angle (max.)*||136 °|
|Installation in the door leaf||No|
|Installation in the door frame||No|
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with link arm||Yes|
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Transom installation hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation opposite hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation hinge side with link arm||Yes|
|Mechanical latching action||Yes|
|Electrical latching action||Yes|
|Electrical closing sequence control||No|
|Mechanical closing sequence control||No|
|Disconnection from mains||Main switch in the drive|
|Power supply for external consumers (24 V DC)||1.2 A|
|Modes of operation||Automatic, Off, Permanently open, Shop closing, Night|
|function smart swing||Yes|
|Inverse function (opening by spring force)||No|
|Automatic reversal when an obstacle is detected||Yes|
|Push & Go||adjustable|
|Operation||Programme switch DPS, Programme switch integrated in the drive, Programme switch MPS|
|Suitability for fire protection doors||Yes|
|Integrated smoke switch||No|